Things You Should Know about a Freestanding Tub Filler
1. What is a Freestanding Tub FillerA freestanding tub filler is a type of faucet that can be installed on stand-alone, or freestanding bathtubs. They are typically used for filling and draining the tub with its use but also offer an elegant touch that may suit your needs if you have an open space at one end of the bathroom where water storage could go there instead.
2. Freestanding Tub Filler FeaturesThe ability to have a variety of options for the water pressure is one reason why freestanding tub fillers are such an amazing choice.
3. Reasons for Installing a Freestanding Tub FillerFreestanding tub fillers are a great addition for any bath. Installing one can provide some peace of mind by ensuring that the water will never run out, as it only needs to be turned on when needed and turned off right before you get in or else risk scalding yourself with hot/cold water coming from both faucets at once. This type is also better because they take up less space than traditional ones do which means more room to enjoy your relaxing soak.
- You like more than just soaking in water. It comes with plenty of room for hand washing or playing games while sitting comfortably on its elevated back ledge.
- With so many styles available, it's easy to find something that matches your aesthetic perfectly.
4. Why You Need One in Your Bathroom
A freestanding tub filler will be your new best friend. This faucet is specifically designed for bathtubs, and it's perfect if you want to take a relaxing hot soak in the tub. The water flows from the spout into an extended bowl that sits on top of the basin. When turned off with just one simple press, this system prevents dangerous spills or even worse - drowning accidents when filling up bathing spaces like yours.
5. How to Choose the Right Freestanding Tub Filler for Your Home
A freestanding tub filler should be purchased in conjunction with a bathtub to ensure that the faucet matches in style. When picking out this fixture, consider what design will match your room’s aesthetic and whether you want it finished or not; also make sure all of the fixtures are made from similar materials for an overall cohesive look.
When you think of bath time, what comes to mind? Hot water and bubbles. But there’s more. A freestanding tub filler is a luxury that will make your life even better than it already is. You can use this blog post as an excuse for the next spa night with friends or partner. For one thing, they come in different styles so you have options that suit your taste and décor needs.
One of our favorites is Delta Faucet Trinsic T4759-FL because it has a minimalistic design but still offers all of the features we love about a traditional faucet like high pressure flow rates and pull-out sprayer head (plus much more). What does yours look like now?